American Standard Cambridge Vessel Sink Cabinet, in warm walnut,measures 24" length x 20" width x 31-1/4" height. The transitionally styled stand is constructed from poplar and has birch veneers. This would be a great companion to any vessel sink. Sink, marble top, and all accessories sold separately. Shipping amount generated through our online store is an estimate only. Actual shipping may vary, we will call you with the actual shipping amount upon receipt of your order.
This is a non-stock item that generally ships out in 7-10 days. Rush shipping is available for some items, and items can also be drop shipped directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse. Please call or email us for information on shipping costs and lead times to your location. International shipping is available for this item.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR LUXURY SERIES ACRYLIC, CAST IRON, Americast® TUBS
America, Inc. (“American Standard®”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser that it will, at its option, repair or replace this tub or any of its parts that are found by American Standard®, in its sole judgment, to be defective under normal residential use and maintenance so long as it is owned by the original consumer purchaser.
This limited warranty does not apply to commercial installations. The warranty for commercial installations is three (3) years. THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE VOID IF THE ACCESS PANEL TO THE WHIRLPOOL IS COVERED IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. In no event will American Standard® be liable for the cost of repair or replacement of any installation materials including but not limited to tiles, marble etc.
This limited warranty DOES NOT COVER the following:
AS AMERICA, INC. FAUCET LIMITED LIFETIME FUNCTION AND FINISH WARRANTY
- Defects or damages arising from shipping, installation, alterations, accidents, abuse, misuse, lack of proper maintenance and cleaning as directed in the owner’s manual and use of other than genuine American Standard® replacement parts, in all cases whether caused by a plumbing contractor, service company, the owner or any other person.
- Deterioration through normal wear and tear and the expense of normal maintenance.
- Commercial application.
- Options and accessories. American Standard®’s limited warranty on these items is one year for parts only and excludes labor. This one year limited warranty covers accessories manufactured by American Standard® (e.g. aprons, drains, grab bars, heaters, trim kits) against defects of material or workmanship. Warranty coverage begins on the date the accessory was originally purchased by the owner.
- Postage or shipping costs for returning products for repairs or replacement under this limited warranty and labor or other costs incurred in connection with product removal or installation under this limited warranty.
- ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, OR THE EXTENSION BEYOND THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR AN INTENDED PURPOSE. (Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.)
- Responsibility for compliance with local code requirements. (Since local code requirements vary greatly distributors, retailers, dealers, installation contractors and users of plumbing products should determine whether there are any code restrictions on the installation or use of a specific product.)
FOR RESIDENTIAL INSTALLATIONS: AS America, Inc. (“American Standard®”) warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns this product. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American Standard® for all warranty claims. This warranty is non-transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American Standard® replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials.
FOR COMMERCIAL INSTALLATIONS: For all industrial, commercial and business usage the warranty period is five years, from date of purchase and except for duration, all other aforementioned warranty terms apply. For both Residential and Commercial warranties, batteries are not included in the warranty. American Standard® will provide free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship.
This warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damage sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages. This warranty is applicable only to American Standard® faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States, Mexico and/or Canada. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVELY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an American Standard® faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.For other specific warranty information, please contact us