Woody, smoky and warm; the scent of burning wood with a hint of mountain spruce. This quadruple milled LAFCO soap has been specially formulated with a vegetable base using only cold pressed coconut oil which means that there are no traces of solvents. This soap is perfect for sensitive skin and skin prone to redness or irritation as it contains no harsh chemicals or preservatives. It is Vegan (Never Tested on Animals) and 100% biodegradable. The scent used in this soap is made from a natural essential oil (92% minimum) based fragrance. It has NO TETRA SODIUM EDTA (instead there is phosphorus based acid that acts as a stabilizing agent), NO PARABENS and NO BHT. We use only natural Radish Root Ferment filtrate as an anti-microbial agent for your protection. Under normal (dry) conditions, your soap is good for use for 36 months after opening the package.
Lafco Feu De Bois Bath Bar Soap 8.5 oz. The House and Home Collection. Woody, smoky and warm; the scent of burning wood with a hint of mountain spruce. A 100% vegetable base (solvent free coconut oil) soap enriched with olive oil (14%) and sweet almond oil.
- DID YOU KNOW?
- •Our bar soaps are aged for 4 weeks which makes them dense, long lasting and quick drying after each use. That means our soaps don’t have as much water as other bars and won’t break down as quickly.
- •Our bar soaps contain omega fatty acids that are good for your skin and can help to combat dry irritated skin and conditions like eczema.
- HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR BAR SOAP
- •Store your soap on a surface that doesn’t retain water and encourages air flow, like a soap dish, and away from running water.
- •Use a washcloth or loofah for showering and bath applications to get more lather using less soap.
- WHAT WE LIKE BEST
- • Our bar soaps are superfatted with almond oil, a process that provides superior moisturizing and emollient qualities. In fact, they’re so rich they can even be used to replace shaving cream.
Sodium palmate, Sodium cocoate, Aqua (Water), Sodium olivate, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Potassium oleate, Hydrolyzed rice protein, Sodium chloride, Sodium citrate, Tetrasodium etidronate, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), Eugenol, Evernia furfuracea.
This item is usually in stock at our Rochester, New York location and can be shipped out within 24 hours in most cases. If not in stock this item generally ships out from our location in 7-10 days. Rush shipping is available from our location if in stock, or from the manufacturer if we are out of stock on this item at the time of your order.
This item is eligible for our 20/20 quantity discount. If purchasing 20 or more of these please use the discount code 2020DISCOUNT at checkout to receive this discount.